Mountain Bike Rental
We rent out mountain bikes from Santa Cruz Bicycles and bikes for kids from Whyte bikes. The bikes are replaced frequently so we can ensure you the best possible experience when you are going out to enjoy the awesome trails in the area!
Facts about Mountain Bike Rental
The bike rental is open for collection between 9.00 and 11.00. Bikes must be returned by 16.00 at the latest, unless you have an arranged otherwise in advance.
To make sure you get the right bike we ask you to inform us about your height when you book one of our rental bikes. Our rental bikes are very popular so we kindly ask you to book your bike in good time.
When you rent one our mountain bikes, you can borrow a helmet for free. It’s mandatory to wear a helmet when you rent one of our bikes. The bikes are with ordinary flat pedals. We do not offer click pedals or click shoes for rental.
If you are not staying at Feriecenter Slettestrand, you can book an MTB the day before at the earliest as we have such a high demand from staying guests.
*Some of the small sizes can be of another brand or model but we ensure you the same quality.
We reserve the right to re-rent your bike to other interested parties, if it is not collected within the above times.
*If you rent the bike for several days, it must be returned to the workshop every afternoon for insurance purposes. We’ll put a note on it so you get the same bike the next day.
Prices in DKK
|Full day rental||250 DKK/Adult|
|2 days||375 DKK/Adult|
|3 days||500 DKK/Adult|
Outside weekends and holiday periods, you can take advantage of our “afternoon rental” offer:
Staying guests: 225 DKK /adult and 125 DKK/child
Non-resident guests: 275 DKK/adult and 175 DKK/child
Offers can only be booked on the day and are subject to sell-out. Arrange pick-up and drop-off at time of booking.
Conditions for mountain bike rental in Slettestrand
- When you ride, it is at your own risk.
- Stolen or lost bike will be replaced by the renter.
- If you puncture or have other defects that make you unable to ride home, you must arrange to get yourself and the bike back to Slettestrand.
- Bicycles must be collected and returned within the agreed time.
- Replacement prices are as follows:
- Breakage: free of charge
- Broken chain: free of charge
- Defective rear derailleur: 250 kr.
- Damaged gear drop: 250 kr.
- Slightly damaged wheel: 100 kr.
- Defective wheel: 400 kr.
- Broken saddle: 200 kr.
- Broken brake lever: 150 kr.
- Broken shift lever: 300 kr.
- Damaged helmet: 100 kr..